Saturday, March 13, 2010

36 weeks







Well, i am 36 weeks now, and SOOOOOO ready for Chloe to be here!!! I got my last shot last week, so it really could be any day now, or I could actually make it past 37 weeks, which is a record for me! My doctor is pretty pleased with everything so far. I have been going every Wednesday for a Bio Physical Profile (special ultrasound) and 2 weeks ago Chloe weighed about 4 lbs 9 oz, which is estimated. If that is accurate, she weighs almost as much as Weston did, and almost a pound more than Gracie did at birth. We have lots of great ultrasound pics, and some really neat 4D ones, but our scanner is not cooperating at the moment. I will update again hopefully Wednesday after my appt. Hale is not going with me this week, I need him to take the kids the their dentist appointments, and my appt. is at the same time. I am so excited next week is Spring Break for us and Weston, so hopefully we will have some good weather and enjoy our time before we have to learn how to make 3 little babies feel special instead of 2!! I am sure it will be fine.
Anyway, since I have been the slacker blogger lately, here are a few pics of my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment