Saturday, May 29, 2010

My baby is growing up!




7 years ago today God gave us the most amazing gift ever when he made us parents for the first time. I will never forget that day, and remember it like it was yesterday. Weston will forever be my "baby" no matter how old he gets!! He is such a lover, and cuddler! He loves to play hard, and does not require much sleep. He loves Legos, Ben 10, Star Wars, movies, anything sweet, root beer, hot wings, but his biggest love is our sweet Chloe. He is SO in love with her. I'm sure that will change in a few years when she takes his things and wants to follow him everywhere he goes. Ha! Weston has always been out little monkey..he loves to climb anything...anywhere. We love him to pieces!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like he was just born yesterday!! You can tell he loves Chloe - Sommer was like that when Hunter was first born. She will always be my baby and hard to believe she she is now a senior in high school. Tell all 3 of my sweet babies I love them and miss seeing them bunches. Maybe when you come to Florida I can figure a way to come and see you guys.

    Happy Birthday Weston!!!

    Love you bunches,
    Aunt Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kim, I remember when you were pregnant with him and still working at TK. He is really growing up and such a cutie pie! Happy Birthday Weston!

    ReplyDelete