Friday, August 20, 2010

5 months



My sweet little Chloe was 5 months on Wednesday. I can't believe how quickly these months went by!! She is such a sweet baby. She is VERY aware of what is going on around her, we are pretty sure she will be a little "nosy rosy" like her sister. I am SO excited that her eyes are turning GREEN!!!! Finally, maybe one of my kids will look like me! (ha) A few years ago, we were at the pediatritions office, and Dr. Guinter was looking at Weston and Gracie, and he says to me "well Kim, if you want a kid who looks like you, you are just gonna have to have another one!" I literally laughed...at the thought of having another!!! Well....maybe Chloe will be the one, because she is the last baby for us for sure!!

Anyway, here is what you are up to this month sweet girl...


***I am guessing you weigh about 12 1/2 lbs or so
***You eat every 3 hours, about 6 oz
***You sleep from 9 or 10pm until 6:30 or 7am (sometimes a little later)

***You are wearing size 3-6 month clothes, and size 1 or 2 diapers
***You are SO happy, especially when you wake up. I love it!!
***You LOVE the Jumparoo. We have to put a pillow under it b/c your little feet don't touch.

***You just started eating rice cereal and you don't really love it. I hope you are a better eater than your brother and sister.

***We think you will definitly be a talker, and you can squeal really loud! It's so funny!
***We are enjoying you SO much!! I just want you to stay little as long as possible!! I can already tell you are going to be really spoiled!! That's okay..right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment