Friday, June 10, 2011

Gracie's Field Day and Pre-K Graduation













My big girl had her 1st "Field Day" and preschool graduation at the end of May. I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten next year!! It breaks my heart. I have to confess, I feel like I let her last 4 or 5 years slip through my fingers!! She was the easiest baby, and pretty laid back kid, and here I am thinking how in the world did she grow up so fast?! I felt like I savored eery moment with Weston before he started Kindergarten, I don't feel like I did that with her. SO sad to me. I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened so fast. Here is my sweet girl, so excited about field day, which she loved, but didn't love the balloon-between--the-knees race, and so proud at her program/graduation. I am so proud of her too. She is SO smart!! So ready for "big school"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment