Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gracie's Birthday




















Gracie's 5th Birthday was on July 2nd, and I am so behind and just now posting about her fun birthday weekend. I can't believe my baby girl will be going to kindergarten!!! My Gracie"s favorite things right now....milk, cinnamon rolls, cheetos, popsicles, mac n cheese, canteloupe and watermelon, Disney Channel (especially Good Luck Charlie), she LOVES to sing and dance, jump on the trampouline, play tball and ride her new "birthday" bike. She loves her Daddy, and likes to sleep by herself, with "nite nite", Hello Kitty, and all her stuffed animal friends. She had a fun birthday, starting with a party with her friends at the Sprinkler Park, and the next day (her actual birthday) we ate pancakes for breakfast and went to see Cars 2. I love my girl so much!! I am gonna miss her terribly when school starts!! I wish I could just freeze time. My babies are growing too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment