Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 weeks


Chloe is 3 weeks old and growing like a weed! We are loving her so much!! Having 3 kids isn't as crazy as I thought it would be, although I haven't really had a "busy" day yet so we will how that changes things.
We love you sweet girl! Here is a little about you, and what you are up to at 3 weeks old. ( this if for me to look back on, sorry to bore ya!)
*You weigh about 5 1/2 pounds (i think)
*You wear newborn diapers, and newborn clothes ( a few preemies)
*You eat 3 ounces (Good Start Protect Plus) every 3 hours during the day, and 4
-5 hours at night
*You are sleeping alot! We put you in your bed at night at 10 and you sleep until
1:30am, eat and go back to sleep until 5 or 6, eat and sleep until I
wake you up at 9:00.
*You like your paci when you are hungry, and you only like the one from the
hospital (soothie pacifier)
*You look just like Weston when he was a baby, and he is so proud of that!
Here is what you look like at 3 weeks!! We are so happy you are here to complete our family!

Also, my friend Jennifer over at http://www.all4boys.blogspot.com/ suggested the new title! Thanks Jennifer!! I can't get the picture to shrink right but I will work on it later! It's a little harder to get 3 kids to take a good pic by the way!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new title Kim and Chloe is such a cutie!! So glad we got to come over last week and see yall!

    ReplyDelete