Friday, April 23, 2010

time flies!








Our little Chloe is 5 weeks old this week! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I remember thinking Gracie didn't seem lie a baby for very long, and Weston seemed like a baby forever! I guess because he was our first, and we seriously sat and watched his every move! Poor Gracie and Chloe, I didn't even keep a baby book with Gracie!! ( i so can't believe i did that!) I wish so many times that I had this blog when W & G were babies, it's really like a little journal for me.

Chloe is doing great, and really growing! Even though she is still tiny, she IS growing! Weston started baseball, and both big kids were sick at some point in the last 2 weeks, my Dad was in the hospital, and now Mom has phneumonia so things have been a little crazy! We had a nice Easter, even though it felt really weird not going to church, but Chloe was still too little.

Anyway here are a few pics from the last few weeks! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. aww, I know girl! Can NOT believe you have 3 kids now. Remember when we were young and newlyweds working at good old TK. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious. I can't believe she is 5 weeks. Where does the time go. Gracie looks just like you, they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, hey there! I certainly hope this isn't too random. My Mom,(Angie Sharpe) David's sister, sent me your link cause I am a blogger too. I think she tried to contact you on Facebook today. I am your cousin April on the Whitten side; I know we've met maybe once or twice YEARS ago when we were younger. Anywho...figured I would touch base. Your kids are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete