Monday, September 7, 2009

back to school....again

Tomorrow Gracie and I go back to school!! I hate to say it, because I really love teaching preschool....but I am sooooooooo tired that I am not sure I will make it through the day. I don't mean to sound like "poor pitiful me" on ya'll, but this pregnancy is ALREADY proving to be the hardest so far. And seriously, it seems like we just got out of school. I know it really was May, but even though I have said it a million times, this summer flew by!! Weston is doing better with school. He still says he wants to go back to Kindergarten because first grade is way too much work! Ha....if he only knew how much worse it will get. He likes his teacher okay, but there are some little boys that just don't seem very nice. By no means is my child perfect, he is very sensitive and usually very thoughtful. He came home the other day and said one of the boys told him he was taking him off his "friend list" and he was heartbroken (as was I). That may sound so silly, but ya know, kids are mean!!! Last year, he and the other boys in his class loved each other, and seemed to have similar personalities. I am just praying about it, and all you can do is love them and hope that in the end they choose good christian friends.
Anyway, enough rambling...Hale is waiting on me to come watch Big Brother, we are so addicted to reality tv!!
Everyone have a great (short) week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment