Sunday, September 13, 2009

playing catch up











Last week was super busy at our house so I have not been on the computer much. We stared back to Mother's Day Out on Tuesday. Gracie and I both had a great day! I have a really good class, and Gracie LOVED her class. She was so excited because she got to take a backpack like Weston. Wednesday I had a Room Mom meeting at Weston's school, and I had planned on catching up on laundry (again!!!) but when Gracie took a nap that day.....so did I!! Friday was crazy!! I had an ultrasound at 8:30 that morning. So I took the kids to Jennifer's at 8, Hale met me at the doctor, and my fears were calmed......there was a heartbeat, there is only ONE baby, and everything looks good!! Praise God!!! I don't know why, but I was so worried. Our little blessing #3 is due to make an appearance April 14th, which in my world is actually March. Weston and Gracie were 3 weeks early and small, so the doctor ran some special type of blood test to check and see if I have some kind of problem that causes low birth weight. Please pray this comes back negative, because if I do have this I will have to have some type of blood thinner everyday. From what I hear from other people this is a shot in my stomach!!!! Lord help me!

Anyway, back to Friday.....busy day. I had the ultrasound that morning, then I went to pick Gracie up and had to be back at the Dr. at 11:00 for my appointment. That took forever, and chatterbox Gracie was talking to everyone she saw! We had to be at Weston's school at 1:00 for D.E.A.R. Day. This is when the high school football players come to read to the kids....so cute! After that, I took Gracie home for a nap, Mom came over to stay with her, and I had to go back the school with cupcakes for the class because everyone turned in permission slips for the Read-A-Thon. I was about to fall out by this time, so I checked Weston and Paige out a little early! They both wore their "Dragon" wear that day so we had to get a picture! We took Paige home and Weston and I went to Blockbuster to get a movie for "movie night". We got "Race to Witch Mountain", but only Hale stayed awake for the whole thing. He said it was really good!

Sooooooo....here is our week in pictures!

2 comments:

  1. The new baby has a great birthdate! Mine is April 14 too. I am so excited for yall! Now if you can talk Tim into another one for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little kids in big ole backpacks!!! SO cute! Hang in there chica! I do not know how you do it....two busy kiddos and one on the way! You are amazing! I just said a prayer for you and the little bit! Hope the tests come back A-okay!

    ReplyDelete