Sunday, September 27, 2009

Still here......




Yes, we are still here! I seriously have to do better keeping up with this little blog!! Right now me and Gracie are the only ones awake. The child cannot sleep past 6:45, her body has a little alarm clock I guess! Honestly, it drives me CRAZY!!! Hale usually gets up with the kids and lets me go back to sleep, so I really should not complain. He is really being a troooper lately! I am sooooooo tired that after the kids go to bed I usually come back downstairs and we watch our shows. What in the world would we do without DVR? Anyway, I have been falling asleep laying down with Weston every night. I still haven't watched Dancing with the Stars from last Tuesday!!!

We had a pretty un eventful week last week. Here are a few pictures of my crazy kids! They love to go into Weston's closet and find whatever they can to wear, especially things that don't match and any kind of old costumes! Gracie loves to wear Weston's clothes!! AHHHH!! The one of Gracie in my glasses I thought was cute!

Gotta get ready for church, Hale will be happy since I let him sleep in! Ya think that will make up for his Hogs losing again? Probably not. Have a great week!

1 comment: