Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little Stella Grace






My best friend Jennifer and her husband Nick welcomed precious Stella Grace (little sister to Paige & Colton) into their family on Tuesday. Jennifer had been in and out of the hospital for a week with high blood pressure, and the doctor decided it was time....4 weeks early! But she weighed 6lbs 14oz and was like 20 inches long, and perfectly healthy!! She is so precious and I seriously could just eat her up!! It really made me so much MORE excited for our little one to come! Please keep Jennifer in your prayers, she has been home since Thursday night on bp medicine and it's still really high at times. I am just so thankful they are both okay. God Is Good, All the Time!!!
I'll post some pics of my kiddos later when my hubby gets home with the other computer. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment