Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful








We have had a nice Thanksgiving Day! So often, I stress about things that seem so big at the time, and I really try to remind myself daily of all the blessings God has given me and my family. I worry about my kids, I am a major worrier when it comes to them and their health. I too often think about what I would do if one of them got sick..really sick. I have to remind my self I am NOT in control, and God only gives us what he knows we can handle. We stress about money, and always need "more". But seriously, I (we) have SO much to be thankful for, much more than some. I am thankful for my hubby who loves me... even when I am a grouch, that he HAS a job, and and I can stay home and take care of our little blessings. I am thankful for my church, and such godly, christian friends. I am thankful for such a big, loving family. I am thankful for my health, and this precious little one who will be here before we know it. I am thankful for my babies, who aren't really babies anymore. I am SO thankful that God allowed me to be a Mommy, it's the best job in the world.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment