Saturday, July 18, 2009

birthday fun.....











We have had a nice week, and weekend so far! Today was Paige's 6th birthday party at their neighborhood pool. It was a "Luau Party"...so cute! The kids had fun swimming, and doing the limbo! We had fun last week swimming with some friends from church, and going to the park with Weston's friend Brooklyn and his Mom and sister McKenna! They are such a sweet family! Last night we cooked out with our friends Roxanne and Andy and their kids. The kids had a great time! We leave next weekend for one more trip to the beach....this time with my parents! I am so excited!
Here are some pics from Paige's party...Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. aww, how cute and fun! I just can't get over the kids growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how are yall? I remeber u, he was such a sweet baby and of course my FAVORITE. Thank you, same to you. Your little girl is precious. How old is she, I just cant believe he is 6. My son is going to be 4 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Paige!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete