Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Fun
















We have had a great weekend! Yesterday we took the kids to the Pink Palace. I was not sure what they would think about it, but they LOVED it! There was a Dinosaur and Sea Monsters exhibit, and lots of fun stuff! The kids were both so well behaved, no arguing and no whining---which we hear alot of these days! Today we went to a family cook-out with everyone from my mom's family (which is huge). It was really hot but the kids had fun playing with lots of cousins that they don't see very much.I hope ya'll had a great weekend! We have a busy week ahead of check-ups, swimming, and movies!
Here are a few pics from the Pink Palace! Enjoy!

Nonni---we hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you found me Kim! As you can see, I am still learning. Anyway, we are going to the Pink Palace this week too and I am so glad you said your kids loved it because I was worried Houston wouldn't. Pics are great!

    ReplyDelete