Tuesday, July 21, 2009

lazy day


We are having a lazy day around the house today. It is raining and I just realized that our poor dog (Lady, our oldest baby) was outside! Poor thing , she is almost 15 and we have to make her go outside. When I noticed it was raining I went to let her in and she was laying as close to the back door as she could. Needless to say, she was not happy with me! I am trying to get it together, and get motivated to start packing for our beach trip! We are leaving Friday to go to Perdido Key, Florida with my parents! Yeah!! We are excited, but I am so sad that when we get home I have only one more week with my little man before he goes back to school! FIRST GRADE....AAAHHHHH! We have had a great summer! It's so weird how much faster the summer goes by when you have kids in school. I have taught preschool for 17 years; the last 3 1/2 I have worked at Mother's Day Out at our church so I have summers off. This summer has flown by! MDO does not start until after Labor Day, so I have a little more time before Gracie and I go back. I seriously don't know what I will do with myself in 2 more years when my girl goes to Kindergarten. Well,we just won't talk about that right now!!

Anyway....

Ya'll have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good pic of Lady. She will be 14 on Nov 7!! She, Cocoa and Zach all have the same birthday with the exception of the year!!! Have fun at the beach. Mom and I are taking Sommer and her friend Katie to West Palm Beach for the weekend to go to a concert. Be safe on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete