Thursday, July 9, 2009

Uh-Oh...

Me and my non-computer savvy self just accidentally deleted my background! AAGH! My computer savvy husband is at work and yes... i am probably the only person on the planet who can't successfully "copy and paste" so I can't fix it ! I was just trying to add some pictures , that's all!
I wasn't planning on posting today, we had a pretty uneventful day. BUT since I am on here, I guess I could vent about the fact that today (and many days before today) I am having serious BABY FEVER!! What am I thinking? Please tell me! I have 2 healthy kids, a boy and a girl! What more could I want? After Gracie was born, I could honestly say (outloud) that we were done. Then around the first of this year, we starting talking about what it would be like to have another baby. Hale was fine with the idea, except for the fact that we only have 3 bedrooms in our house and don't plan on moving, and he doesn't want to be "old" when our kids are in high school! Me? I would probably go NUTS for a couple of years, but I would love for Weston and Gracie to have another sibling to grow up with. Am I crazy? I am 36 years old, and while I know that is not old, my chances of something being wrong with the baby are like 1 in 100. That scares me!! I told Hale that I just need to pray about it. If God wants us to have blessing #3, he will let me know.....somehow. Anyway... just venting here! My babies are getting too big TOO fast!Thanks for listening to me babble! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment