Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rainy Day











It has rained ALL day today, the kids are soooo bored and I could seriously take a nap!! But, I was able to catch up on like 5 episodes of Dancing With the Stars so that was nice. We had a really busy week last week. Gracie started Soccer, (it's called "Munchkin Madness" and that is just what it was!!) and Weston started a Karate class at Central Church. It was so neat because the teacher is a guy who is a member of the church who teaches the classes for free, and it is christian based, they pray before and after class, and Weston loved it! He starts Upward Basketball at our church in November so I am not sure how long we will be able to do the karate. I do not want to have somewhere to go everyday after school. By the time we get home at 4:05, we do homework (which he has everyday), and play outside for a little bit, eat dinner, take baths, it is time for bed!! Where does the time go? Gracie loved soccer! She was so cute, even though she insisted on wearing Weston's old Munchkin Madness shirt, and black soccer shorts, she looked like a little boy....but of course I had put a bow in her hair! She was so hot, and kept saying "mommy, my yegs (legs) are sooooo tired!!" It was so funny!

I go back to the doctor this Friday. So far the blood work they did at the last appt. has come back negative for any blood clotting problems...YAY! Thanks for the prayers!

Anyway, here are a few pics from the week. The room where Weston had karate was kinda dark so the pictures did not look good. I SO need a new camera!! Maybe Santa will bring me one!! ya'll have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment