Friday, October 16, 2009

Lovin' the short week







I am soooo glad it is Friday!! We had Fall Break Monday and Tuesday and I did not want Weston to go back to school!! Am I crazy? I love it when we are home....all of us!! We have a busy weekend coming. Mom and Dad are moving tomorrow, and tomorrow night we are gong to El Mezcal (YUM!!) for Mom's birthday which was actually a few weeks ago. And Sunday we might be going to a Pumpkin Patch with some friends, if the weather cooperates.

Not much to say today, but here are a few pictures from the last week or so! When Hale watches football on Saturday, Weston feels the need to wear his Razorback hat...so cute! And my Sweet Gracie cannot smilke normal for a picture to save her life! Silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet big brother! he probably would not like people saying that!!! The pic of both kiddos is precious!

    ReplyDelete