Friday, October 23, 2009

T.G.I.F













We have a the busiest week and I am , once again, SO glad it's Friday!! Weston had a Field Trip Monday to the Fire Station, Tuesday night was the PTA meeting at school and awards for the Read A Thon ( he was one of the top readers in his class), and Wednesday the 1st Grade had their 1st annual Sock Hop for the 50th Day of School. The kids had a blast!!! My child who at home (or anywhere else for that matter) would NEVER dance in front of ANYONE was doing what we may could call "dancing"! I was dying laughing!! I wish I had a video, it was hilarious....and cute, of course. Anyway, I need to go catch up on my soaps and DWTS so her are a few pics.
Ya'll have a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word...he is soooooo cute! I love the jacket and the skicked back hair! I wish you had video of him dancing! I am sure that would come back to haunt him one day! Precious!

    ReplyDelete