Sunday, October 18, 2009

pUmPkiN PatCh TiMe













We went to the Pumpkin Patch today, and as usual the kids loved it!! Weston immediatly found the "bumpy pumpkins and those were his favorite. Gracie calls all pumpkins "punkin patch", and she didn't want me to take her picture until she found her "baby punkin patch". She loved all the little bitty ones. I love fall, but I do hate to be cold! I love to see my kids get excited, even about those little things that do seem like much to us! They are so much fun!! I can't believe this time next year we will have a 6 month old baby!! AAAHHH! I have to admit, I am mostly very stressed about having another baby and going through all the baby stuff again, but I am getting SO excited! We will find out in mid November if it's a boy or girl, I can't wait!!

Anyway, enough rambling.....Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to order the same shirt Grancie is wearing and then decided I could make it. I bought the fabric, cut it out and it is still sitting on the dining room table...no time for fun things anymore!!! I have been trying to talk Chuck into adoption for over a year and he keeps telling me NO. I guess we stopped at 3...oh well. I won't be able to be there when this little one is born. April is in the middle of a class for me. I guess I will have to wait until summertime to see my new niece/nephew!!! Gotta run. Talk to you later. Cute pics.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! Their shirts are precious!!! I want to take Cilla to a pumpkin patch, but she is still too young to know what is going on! She is still amused just walking around Wal-Mart!

    ReplyDelete