Friday, November 20, 2009

It's a...........

We got home from the doctor a little while ago, and we are very excited, and I am very surprised, IT"S A GIRL!!!!!
Weston was very sad, so it was hard to get excited when she said "it is a girl for sure"! Honestly, I really thought it was a boy, I don't know why, but I really did. I'm sure Weston will come around, but I felt so sorry for him. Gracie was clueless, but she would be fine either way. She just LOVES babies! Mom is coming over in a few minuted so I can take Weston to Target. Maybe if I let him pick something out for the baby, he'll be a little happier. Poor thing! Love that kid!!
I'll try to scan the ultrasound pic later! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, another precious little girl! Congrats Kim! Your family is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Weston will come around! I hope I can wait to find out what I am having. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete