Tuesday, November 17, 2009

short but SWEET

Just a quick post.......got the results from the (lost) bloodwork....NEGATIVE!!!!WOO HOO!! Thank the Lord I do not have a blood clotting problem, and thank goodness I don't have to have shots of heparin in my stomach twice a day....PRAISE GOD!! We go Friday for an ultrasound...boy or girl? Can't wait 'til friday! And me and Gracie are going to eat lunch with Weston, checking him our early, and they are going with us to the doctor. Did I say I cant wait 'til Friday?!

3 comments:

  1. I am subbing on Friday but please call...I do not want to find out this information online!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! God is good, isn't He?! I can't wait for you for Friday, either. You better post something either on here or on facebook! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete