Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a week in our life....tuesday



Today started early. Not by choice. I have been so worried about Gracie and this bathroom problem. I was anxious about taking her to the doctor, and worried how she would handle not eating breakfast until after the appointment. (they wanted her to fast to get an accurate blood sugar). She was NOT happy about it. She is my child who wants to eat as soon as she wakes up. We took Weston on to school and headed to the doctor. Everything looked great. Dr Guinter was not concerned, and reassured me that it was most likely a habit of her not emptying her bladder. We will see. Gracie wanted to go to school so I checked her in after the dr, and Chloe and I came on home. Hale came home early to get some stuff done around the house before he had to leave for Dallas, and I cleaned upstairs. It started storming about the time Hale was about to cut grass, so since he was home I left Chloe napping while I went to pick the kids up from school. Low key afternoon, homework, Hale cleaning the garage, and me chasing Chloe while doing 6,387 other things. She is a monkey!! Here is a picture of my girl talking on the phone to Elmo....ha

No comments:

Post a Comment