Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day
















We had a nice Father's Day today---I hope Hale did!! We went to church this morning, then to eat lunch at O'Charley's with Mom and Dad, Kevin, Julie and Jackson. It was yummy, and both kids ate ALL their food which never happens! I think Hale was pretty proud of his Father's Day gift, and I actually surprised him for once! (he always guesses and it drives me crazy!!) We got him a book called "Razorback Vault". It's all about Arkansas football, from the beginning until 2007, it's really neat. The kids made him pictures; Weston likes to draw pictures and then cut them out in pieces and(try to) put them back together! It was really cute! I know I don't tell Hale nearly enough how much it means to me what a great Daddy he is! I love you Honey!! Thank you for all your help, and sweet time you spend with the kids, thank you for working so hard so I can stay home with our "babies", and thank you for getting up early with Gracie (at the crack of dawn) so I can sleep in a little longer!(i love that) You are the best, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Here are a few pics from this weekend. Weston got a (little) skateboard Friday when we went to Target, so he had to try it out when we got home. Of course, Gracie had to try , too!!

Happy Father's Day to Daddy "papa" and Jerry "paps"! We love ya'll very much! Hope ya'll had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment