Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Title Day
















Not alot going on here, just a few pictures to share! We have been hanging out at home this week-kids playing, probably watching way too much tv, all while I have been on a mission of catching up on laundry and trying really hard to keep my house clean!!!! I don't know about ya'll, but when it's time to clean up around here, all of a sudden Weston says " do I have to?", and Gracie says "but my really really tired". Someday if I ever have a day at home alone there will be some bags of toys on their way to Goodwill!!

Anyway, here are a few pics from the last few days, and yes--I do take pictures everyday-HA! We have been talking to Gracie about taking dance in the fall, so she has been wearing one of Paige's old outfits dancing the house, and playing with her babies alot, it's soooo cute! (and Vic--she still LOVES her Bitty Baby!)

Weston loves being home, he talked me into making brownies (and of course they had to lick the spoons), and that was 2 days ago and there are only 3 left! The boy LOVES anything sweet!!
Hale is at softball, so I'm gonna go watch my shows, got alot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment