Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Summertime!

Today was our first official day of summer! It was so nice not to have to get up and rush around getting everybody dressed and fixing lunches! This summer has a different meaning to me than all the others. Summer used to be just another day, but I am so excited to have the kids HOME with me everyday and not at school!! They are growing up so fast-only 2 more years with Gracie and then she'll be off to kindergarten! So sad!!! I have to admit though, I will miss my time while Gracie was napping, catching up on my shows!(One Life to Live, Jon & Kate, The Bachelorette)
I am hoping to do some fun stuff with the kids this summer! We are going to the movies twice this week, VBS next week, swimming at Wendi's, playing at Jennifer's alot, Gracie's 3rd Birthday,(wow!), visiting the Pink Palace, maybe the zoo, and hopefully one more trip to the beach before school starts again!
Hope ya'll have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment