Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hot Summer Days, and a Birthday Girl!
















We had fun week of movies and swimming, and anniversaries and birthday parties! Monday the kids played in the back yard in the slip and slide, sand box and our little pool. Wednesday we went to see "Tale of Desperaux", and Thursday we went swiming at Wendi's; which was great fun except for the fact that I stuck my hand in a wasp nest and they decided to attack me and leave me with 5 STINGS!!! I truly thought I might die!!! If all the kids had not been staring at me, there would have been some serious crying!! Gracie was putting the diving squids on my stomach saying "this feel better ,Mommy??". So Sweet! Both of my kids are usually very concerned when other people are hurt, Weston- not so much this time since he had a friend swimming with him. I'm not even sure he knew what was going on!

Anyway, Friday night Hale and I took the kids to Mom and Dad's and went on a date!! Can't tell you how long it has been since we went to a "big people" movie and out to dinner without the kids! We went to see "The Hangover" (which was hilarious!!!) and then went to dinner at On The Border, it was so yummy!! Weston spent the night with Mom & Dad, but Gracie decided she needed Mommy, so we picked her up on the way home.
This morning was Gracie's birthday party at the sprinkler park! It was fun for the kids, but so hot!!! She was so excited, and after she opened her gifts, she was done and ready to come home and play with them! I can't believe my baby will be 3 years old! (July 2nd) She has grown up way too fast!!
Ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all had a FULL week, huh!? You made a beautiful bride! And you family is just beautiful.

    -Carla

    ReplyDelete