Monday, June 29, 2009

Randomness














Is randomness even a word?! Ha! There really was no purpose for this post tonight, but I did want to show you some pictures from the last few days. I really do have an obsession with taking pictures, but one day I will thank myself! My babies are growing up way too fast!!

Anyway, Gracie got 2 tutu's for her birthday, and she LOVES to wear them! (without a shirt, the child would be naked 24/7 if I let her) She also got a box of Barbie dress up clothes from Aunt Mary that she loves!

Sunday when we were getting ready for church, I realized the kids matched even though I was really planning that, so I had to get a pic of them!
Oh yeah- praise......Dr. Guinter is back to work! I called today to make check-up appointments for both kids with another doctor, and the girl said "Do you want to see Dr. Guinter?, he came back this week!" Yeah!!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment