Monday, August 3, 2009

back to life, back to reality....

Well, we had a good trip home, and now it's back to the real world!! I am really sad that school starts back next week. I know some moms are so ready for school to start, but I am sooo NOT!!! We have had a great summer and it went by way too fast. Gracie is going to miss Weston so much next week!! Atleast she and I will have a little time together, I feel like I don't spend as much "sweet" time with her as I did with Weston when he was her age. I guess that "mommy guilt" thing never goes away! Hale is going to stay home a little later in the morning so I can go register Weston, then we are off to the allergist to see if we can stop allergy shots!! Do you KNOW how excited I will be? OH My GOSH!! Weston has been getting them for 3 1/2 years now, and they helped soooooo much! I just think he has grown out of alot his allergy/asthma problems, so I am praying that our sweet little Dr. Levy will say "no more shots"!!!
I will post a few more pictures from our vacation later! I am sad it's over! Now we can look forward to next years' vacation.....DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! If anyone has any good advice or info on planning this Disney trip, I'm gonna need it!!
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment