Monday, August 24, 2009

milestones.....











Yesterday was the day...Weston finally learned to ride his bike without training wheels! WOO HOO!! He was so proud of himself too! He got a new bike back in the spring that he loves, but it's a little tall, so he has been practicing on his old bike. My boy is growing up! Now we just wait for the day he loses a tooth. That will the end of his world I am pretty sure! The boy is not a fan of pain or blood! We had a pretty lazy weekend. We cooked out with Jennifer & Nick Sat. night and the kids played hard. Yesterday we were terrible a missed church. I seriously just did not want to get up and get ready to go anywhere. I've got a busy week getting my classroom ready at school, we have open house next week....lots to do.

Hope ya'll have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment