Saturday, August 29, 2009

favorite pictureS friday.....on saturday











I am SO stinkin' tired these days, that I forget to blog. That's sad, i know! I did find some cd's today with some pictures from 2007/2008, and i seriously can't believe how much my kids have grown up! I couldn't decide on one favorite so I picked a few! My babies are not babies anymore! We ARE really excited about the new baby! Even though I had gotten rid of almost everything.......I am so thankful for my friends! My friend Heather had a friend that was moving a getting rid of tons of stuff, and she GAVE me a crib and changing table! WooHoo!! If this baby is a girl, I still have Gracie's bedding.....and kicking myself for not keeping Weston's, it was so cute!! Anyway, God is Good...and we are very blessed!!
Enjoy a few pics of my "babies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment