Wednesday, August 12, 2009

randomness....and NO FEVER

I am excited to say that my Gracie is finally fever free!! Yes, I know it was only 2 1/2 days, but trust me... it has felt like way more that! And also, Weston is happy about school! Yea!! Of course, he would rather be at home all day, but atleast he isn't crying. Also, I have exciting news...my best friend Jennifer is pregnant with #3, and just found out it's a GIRL!! Yea, Stella Grace will be here around Christmas! Hopefully after, atleast that is Jennifer's "plan". Our kids are really close, so they will be excited to have a baby to play with. Me too!! Little stella just may solve my "baby fever" problem! Ha!
I haven't taken many pictures this week, since Weston has been at school, and everytime Gracie sees me with the camera she says"no mommy, my sick!", and hides her face so I can't take a picture of her! I'll have some soon though, I can't go long without new pictures!
Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am just like you with my camera, but mine broke on Houston's 1st day of school! BOO! I cant even take pics. So sad! Anyway,congrats to jennifer.

    ReplyDelete