Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Bees!

We have a really busy weekend, and I can't believe I forgot Favorite Picture Friday!! Oh well--I'll catch up next week!

Tomorrow is the big...dreaded day....first day of school! Weston is no where near excited! The boy LOVES to be at home!! We ( me and Gracie) are really gonna miss him bieng home with us all day. His teacher is new to CES this year so I don't know her, but she seemed really nice on the phone. I do know that he has atleast 1 good friend in his class so that is good. Please pray that he does not have a total breakdown in the morning! I am so worried!!

I have got lots to do today, but I'll post a few pics tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. I am a little worried about Jonah. He started crying tonight. Said he didn't want to go to first grade to a new teacher. Yikes. I'll pray for you, you pray for me! God, give us both the strength we need to leave our beloved sons! Love you girl, can't wait to start seeing you regularly again!

    ReplyDelete