Saturday, May 9, 2009

Congratulations Alexa!











Well, Gracie is finally feeling herself again, thanks to a few doses of Cephalexin and Tylenol. Yeah! Weston and I went to my cousin Alexa's Graduation today. It was the Memphis Area Homeschool Graduation at Bellevue. So much more personal than ours was- ummmmm 18 YEARS AGO!! She was born my senior year, Tara and Wendi- remember how crazy we were about her?! Anway, it was really sweet, they had a slide show of all the kids, and the parents walked across the stage with them to get their diplomas. Sweet! Weston and Hale have gone shopping, wonder what Weston will pick out this year? You never know with him!
I am going to try to post a few pics of the kids, and a few from today, I haven't quite figured out how to do it where the post comes before the pics, maybe I can get it right this time. The one of Gracie is yesterday when she finally felt like smiling after 2 days, and the others from today one of Weston and his cousins Sophie Claire and Noah (Alexa's siblings), and a few others. We are very proud of you Alexa!
Hope all you Mommies and Grandmas have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment