Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Weston!







Well, 6 years ago today, at 3:57 pm to be exact, God gave us a gift that changed us forever!Weston was the sweetest, happiest baby! Today he is still soooo sweet, happy, funny, wild, loud, and so loving! He keeps us laughing, and loves Gracie so much! (even when she's not so sweet) I asked him if I could blink my eyes and turn him back into a 2 year old, and he said "you can try, Mom"! I can't believe it's been 6 years, sometimes it seems like forever ago, but then it seems like yesterday when I look back at pictures! I wish I could freeze them both at this age, they're so much fun! Weston loves : Ben 10, video games, reading, CLIMBING, playing outside, BBQ chips, McDonalds Happy Meals, Root Beer, peanuts, his friends Paige, Matthew, Dylan, Brooklyn, Riley, swimming, movies, Spongebob, super heroes, helping Daddy,snuggling, playing "tickle monster", candy and gum, and more!

We are still at the beach, but we're leaving in the morning! We celebrated Weston's Birthday here today, but his party is next weekend! Here are a few pics from today!

Happy Birthday Buddy, WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Weston. Aunt Vickie and Nanny were gone all day yesterday and did not get home until after 9pm. It is hard to believe you are 6 years old!! Hope you had a great day. We love you!!

    Aunt Vickie

    ReplyDelete