Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poor Gracie Girl

Well, I didn't think I would be home today to already be keeping up with this little blog, but Gracie is sick today with the dreaded "fever virus", YUCK!!! Hopefully the rest of us will stay well! Weston's school Picnic is tonight, along with the Book Fair he is not letting me forget about. I am not complaining, I love that he LOVES books, and can actually read to me now! Yeah! I can't believe he will be in FIRST GRADE!!!! I'm so sad! I told his teacher it would be fine with me if she decided to teach 1st grade next year. Ha! He loves her!
Anyway, say a prayer for my girl, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Kimmy! You know what is important--Family ---and it shows! You are a Great mom and a wonderful friend!! This is really neat!

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete