Sunday, May 31, 2009

Beautiful Day
















I have already posted once today, but we had such a nice afternoon at Mom and Dad's I thought I would post again with some sweet pictures. We don't see Jackson much, but Kevin and Julie came over to Mom's for Weston's birthday. Aunt Darlean, Sophie Claire & Noah, and Aunt Mary came too, the kids had fun playing and eating cookie cake & ice cream! Weston also tried his skates again, he did much better this time! And of course, anything Weston does, Gracie has to do, too!
Here are some cute pics, I love the one of Gracie and Daddy!("Papa") Daddy is finally feeling better, back to his old happy self! Thanks for the prayers for him over the past several months!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Kelly's Korner and checked out your spot. It looks great. Welcome to the blog world. You have precious kids.

    ReplyDelete