Monday, May 11, 2009









Hope ya'll had a great Mother's Day! I did! We did not go to church though because I really need my kids to stay well for more than a week. We leave for thebeach in 11 days-YEAH!! I hope we can actually make it through a vacation without any fever or wheezing, that would be really great! We are staying in a beach house with Jennifer and Nick and the kids, Ryan and Ivie and Sadie, it will be so fun! And oh yeah- Jennifer is having baby #3, woo-hoo! I am so excited for them. Weston said he hopes it's a girl because then he can have another Paige!How sweet, they really love each other. So do Colton and Gracie, they just do way more fighting than W & P ever have!

Anyway, I did have a great day yesterday, we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrell with Mom and Dad, it was sooo good, I blew my diet! (but of course Hale did good and had egg beaters and turkey sausage-good job Honey!) I wish Bea and Jerry could have been here, we miss ya'll!

We have a busy day tomorrow, MDO, school, allergy shot, and then T-Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment